US Military Black Hot Weather Combat Men's Entry Boot Manufactured by Wellco®, specializing in military boots since 1941
- 8" height
- Rubber midsole with reinforced stitching
- Wellco® slip & oil resistant multi-directional self cleaning outsole
- Outsole stitched at toe & heel
- Wellco® Elite Signature Insole is made of a premium polyurethane which provides a cushion unlike any other insole on the market
- Nylon coated brass eyelets
- Full grain polishable leather and highly breathable nylon upper
- Made in the U.S.A.
Released in 2012, the Wellco® B107 ENTRY Hot Weather Tactical Boot is quickly gaining popularity as military combat boots have been trending towards low-profile, lightweight designs. The B107 is extremely lightweight at 19.65oz and has a moisture wicking lining and Wellco's patented ELITE Signature insole for comfort. For maximum durability, this boot features a reinforced, stitched midsole. The slip & oil resistant rubber outsole is designed to withstand all terrain and drive you to the completion of the task at hand. The ENTRY Hot Weather boot keeps your feet both cool and dry in extreme conditions. This B107 is also airport friendly, with non-metallic construction and is U.S. Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Approved.