The Gen II ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Parka, manufactured using Gore-Tex® fabric is made to protect against wind, rain and extreme cold weather conditions. This genuine issue US Military Gore-Tex® parka delivers unsurpassed comfort and protection in a broad range of weather conditions.
The Gore-Tex® parka is waterproof and windproof, and the specially designed fabric keeps you more comfortable by allowing moisture vapor to escape, so you and your clothing stay drier. The breath ability of the fabric is increased in the Gen II in order to provide more comfort across a broader range of temperatures and weather conditions, thereby enhancing its operational effectiveness. Gore-Tex® fabric maintains its outstanding protection over time, even after exposure to chemicals and oils, such as JP-8, DEET, petroleum and more. This parka also features n-IR signature reduction.
The Parka design incorporates the following features: Two-way closure front entry; draw cord closing hood; slide fastener underarm openings; fastener tape adjustable wrist tabs; elasticized wind skirt bottom; map pockets with fastener tape closures.
- Lightweight, and great maneuverability
- Drawstring hood, neck, waist, and hem
- Moisture-wicking barrier at hem and cuffs
- Adjustable velcro sleeves
- Sealed GORE-TEX® seams throughout for superior waterproof protection
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-32184
- NIR compliant
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- Badge tab secured with Hook and loop closure
Brand new in the package as advertised. Great price, fast delivery! Ready for early Motorcycle season!!
Excellent product and seller
Quick Delivery; well-packaged; item exactly as stated by the seller; excellent quality; I would buy from this seller again.