Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Enemy Bite!
- Rated for temperatures between 30°F to 50°F
- Hood adjusts for heat retention; includes nylon draw-cord and barrel lock
- Reversible double-pull slider allows ventilation on either side
- Non-locking slide fastener self-repairs in the event of jamming or nagging
- Draft flap to help prevent heat loss
This US Army Patrol Sleeping Bag is part of the Military Issue ACU Modular Sleep System 4-Piece Set. The patrol bag is made from water-resistant ripstop nylon, designed for cool and temperate climates. When used alone, this lightweight bag is rated for temperatures between +30° to +50°, and weighs just a bit over 2lbs. The bag is water-resistant, but for full waterproofing, we recommend the Military Issue Bivy pack which is made from Gore-Tex™, and is fully waterproof.