Smith & Wesson - A leader in American firearms and accessories since 1852
• 52% nylon, 48% polyester shell
• 100% nylon canvas shoulders and pockets
• 3 oz synthetic insulation
• 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
• Top front snap closure outer pockets
• Lower front hand warmer pockets
• 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine or flashlight or knife
• Adjustable cuff closures
• Tailored fit, a bit roomier than the Smith & Wesson® Shooting or Range Jacket, size up for more generous fit
Please Note: Due to the tactical functions of this item, sizing may differ. Please refer to the sizing chart to determine your true size.
The Smith & Wesson® Tracking Jacket blends hunting inspired style with concealed carry functionality. Lightly insulated, this quilted jacket is a piece you’ll want to wear 24/7 during those chilly months. Designed by Wild Things®, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the jacket’s unique shell fabric is quilted to 3-ounce synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth. It wears beautifully both indoors and out and provides that extra layer on cold, blustery days around town. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fits a personal firearm or your digital necessities. Roomy shoulder construction provides full range of motion. Hand warmer pockets are a welcome bonus on those extra chilly mornings. Smith & Wesson® details throughout with branded snaps, zipper pulls, and signature “Garden Camo” floral print lining. The jacket has a thoughtful, unconstrained, tailored fit. Though slightly roomier than the Smith & Wesson® Range or Shooting Jacket, one may choose to size up for a more generous fit.