Smith & Wesson - A leader in American firearms and accessories since 1852
• 100% cotton canvas shell,
• 100% nylon canvas shoulders
• 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure •
• Top front zip closure outer pockets
• Lower front hand warmer pockets
• 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine, flashlight or knife
• Forearm pad pockets for optional padding (not included)
• Signature gun hammer zipper pulls
• Smith &Wesson® branded snaps and embroidered logo
• Back shoulder gussets with spandex fabric panels
• Adjustable cuff closures
• Signature “Garden Cammo” floral print lining
• Tailored fit but not tight, size up for looser fit
Please Note: Due to the tactical functions of this item, sizing may differ. Please refer to the sizing chart to determine your true size.
Inspired by the American pioneers, who were empowered by Smith & Wesson® guns as they expanded the western frontier, the Smith & Wesson® Range Jacket redefines the nature of concealed carry outerwear with a distinctly western, non-military style. Made with durable, cotton canvas, stretch gusset panels, and loaded with functional gun-friendly features, this jacket has a rugged garment washed appeal that is versatile, comfortable, and easy. Brought to you by Wild Things®, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the jacket shoulders feature a durable water-resistant finish and is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use, worthy of the American pioneer. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fit a personal firearm or your digital necessities. Back shoulder gussets with spandex panels provide full range of motion. Smith & Wesson® details throughout with branded snaps, zipper pulls, and signature “Garden Cammo” floral print lining. The jacket has a thoughtful, unconstrained, tailored fit but can be sized up for a bit more room.