Smith & Wesson - A leader in American firearms and accessories since 1852
• 10 oz, 100% cotton canvas shell, pigment dyed, garment wash
• 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
• 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine or flashlight or knife
• Handgun print lining (taken from actual Smith & Wesson® 1930’s gun blue prints)
• Tailored fit, size up for looser fit
Inspired by the American pioneers, who were empowered by Smith & Wesson® guns as they expanded the western frontier, the Smith & Wesson® Range Vest redefines the nature of concealed carry outerwear with a distinctly western, non-military style. Made with durable, cotton canvas and loaded with functional gun-friendly features, this vest has a rugged worn-in appeal that is versatile, comfortable, and easy. Brought to you by Wild Things®, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the vest features shoulders with durable water-resistant finish and is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use, worthy of the American pioneer. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fit a personal firearm or your digital necessities. Smith & Wesson® details throughout with branded snaps, zipper pulls, and handgun print lining. The jacket has a thoughtful, unconstrained, tailored fit but can be sized up for a bit more room.