Smith & Wesson - A leader in American firearms and accessories since 1852
• 92% polyester, 8% wool
• 100% nylon canvas shoulders, collar, and forearm piecing
• 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
• Top front snap closure outer pockets
• Lower front hand warmer pockets
• Smith & Wesson® branded snaps and embroidered logo
• Generous fit for easy layering
Please Note: Due to the tactical functions of this item, sizing may differ. Please refer to the sizing chart to determine your true size.
The Smith & Wesson® Range Shirt Jacket just might be the most versatile item in your closet. Made from a durable, synthetic/wool flannel fabric, the Range Shirt Jacket is perfect for cooler autumn weather, particularly when layered over a light sweater or fleece. Designed by Wild Things®, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the Smith & Wesson® Range Shirt Jacket is inspired by the American pioneers, who were empowered by Smith & Wesson® guns as they expanded the western frontier, and helps redefine the nature of concealed carry outerwear with a distinctly western, non-military style. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures to fit a personal firearm or your digital necessities. Hand warmer pockets keep your hands toasty on those chilly mornings around town. Smith & Wesson® details throughout with branded snaps. The jacket has a generous fit for easy layering.