US Special Forces "Snow Pants"
- Water Reistant Outer Shell with PrimaLoft High-Loft Insulation
- Highly Durable and Breathable
- Maintains Warmth Even When Wet
- Pull Tab on Zippers for Ease of Use When Wearing Gloves
- Zippered Fly Opening
- Nylon Reinforced Knees
- Full-Length Side Zipper Openings
- Elastic Waist with Provisions for Suspenders
The GEN III ECWCS Extreme Cold Weather Parka and Trousers are designed for use during static operations in extreme cold, dry conditions. Constructed with a water resistant outer shell fabric and PrimaLoft® Sport Thermal bonded high-loft insulation, Level VII is highly durable and breathable.
The Level VII trousers feature a zippered fly opening, an elastic waist with provisions for suspenders, nylon reinforced knees and full-length side-zipper openings to facilitate donning without removal of boots or shoes. All zippers have a pull tab for ease of opening and closing when wearing gloves.