Let's wander where the WiFi is weak
- Complete With Frame, Kidney Pads, & Shoulder Straps
- Made of water-repellent 420 denier military nylon duck.
- 1 inside radio compartment with cinch buckle.
- 1 Velcro® closing pocket in the pack's top flap.
- External attachment points for extra gear / pouches.
- Internal straps to shorten pack if total volume not necessary.
- Made in the United States
Features of the ALICE Pack
The bags capacity is 65L and will carry enough clothing and gear for a 4/5 day camping or hiking trip. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable to help carry your pack with comfort and ease. The dimensions for this pack is 13”x 5.5”x 20”H.
History of the ALICE Pack
Initially designed and developed in the 1970's as part of the the U.S ALICE system (All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment), this backpack functioned as the United States military pack for around 3 decades. They were still manufactured in the 1990's and are still in use today despite the recent advancements with the MOLLE system. This is a testament to how good and effective the rucksack is.