You need these for the winter. Unless, you want to be wet and soggy like you were last winter.
- 8.5" height
- Mildew and fire resistant leather / nylon upper
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Nylon coated brass speed hook / eyelet lacing system maintains a snug and secure fit
- GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable liner
- Cushioned polyurethane insole provides comfort and is removable for airing and cleaning
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Vibram 360 outsole: provides maximum traction on various terrains with substantial edging capabilities for braking, push-off, and stability,meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- P/N: PD 97-03B
- Made in USA under contract with US Army
The US Army Genuine Issue Infantry Combat Boot, Temperate Weather is designed to keep you comfortable, warm and dry. The boot features a Gore-Tex lining, which provides water resistance and maintains breathability. The Vibram soles keep a firm grip in any situation. To cushion your foot from the shock of each step, the inner sole contains a contoured polyurethane cushion, as well as the TUFFkushion sole with running shoe technology for full foot support. The Temperate Weather Infantry Combat Boot has a leather and Cordura upper, with speedlace eyelets. These NSN Infantry Boots are approved by the army for flight and combat vehicle crewman use.