The FM12 mask, initially developed for NATO operations, has already become the most widely adopted respirator across the world by numerous military and law enforcement organizations. The FM12 provides high levels of respiratory protection against CBRN agents and toxic industrial materials (TIMS) and carries CE and NIOSH CBRN certification. It is also particularly suited to meet the demands of civilian law enforcement and first responder applications due to its pedigree, ease of use and high protection levels. The FM12 plays an essential CBRN protection role with a variety of agencies including many British police forces, the Singapore Police and the Chicago Police Department.
- Six buckle fit allows excellent seal: four buckles are pre-adjusted when fitted, two are adjustable to allow quick donning and removal.
- Compatible with weapon sights and other optical devices.
- Flexible contoured face seal ensures compatibility with a variety of helmets and CBRN suits.
- Side mounted filter mount minimizes interference
- High flow fail safe drinking device enables connection to a canteen or bladder type system. (not included)
- Internal mask design provides ideal airflow management minimizing heat build-up and ensuring low re-inhaled carbon dioxide.
- This mask is sold with an Israeli made filter. The filter has NATO compatible threading, and works with this and most gas masks.
The filter needs to be opposite your dominant hand in order to use while shooting, or engaging in similar activities. Please order a "Left Side" if you are RIGHT handed, and hold a rifle against your right shoulder, and a "Right Side" if you are LEFT handed and hold a rifle against your left shoulder.
This item is NOT available for export.