A perfect everyday boot with tactical functionality
- 8" Height
- Tan Desert Suede and Cordura® Upper
- Protective Foam Impact Pods
- Highly Breathable Aero-Spacer Lining
- Outsole/Midsole is Slip, Oil and Acid Resistant, Non Marking, Lightweight, and Shock Absorbing
- Removable Innersole – Dual Density Polyurethane with TPU Support cradle
- Nylon Coated Brass Speedhook/Eyelet Lacing
- In-Step Drainage Vents
- Made in USA
Altama's Desert Hoplite® Series was developed as core equipment for the modern day hoplite; the American warrior. Built from the ground up, these combat boots are designed to meet and exceed the needs of the most well trained fighting force the world has ever known.
Really Love the Comfort of Ergonomic Soul
This is the first time I have ever been able to buy a boot that fits my foot. The design is good for our climate. I live in Southern Illinois and we can get some air that you wear days around here. I run hot anyway a boot that was built for hot weather is just what I needed.. The only thing missing from my wishlist is a steel or composite toe. Good McGuire!